Thursday, July 20, 2006

GoodDaySacramento - Wednesday 7/19

Yesterday Good Day Sacramento was at Sutter Pregna Gym - during our workout. Okay Mary asked me and the babies to come in early for the show.... we had quite a few people show up - we made the tickler at 850 am... Shows me standing over the babies and bianca while we were talking, didn't realize he was live until we got home and watched it. you won't see that on this actual video but I did TIVO it. STORY (you gotta find it.. 7/19 Lisa Gonzalez - sutter pregna gym). Yes STORY is a link....

After we worked out at the gym, we met Ben for lunch - blimpies.... then we went to my parents house to hang out. I watched Bianca and Patrick swim for awhile. Ben picks Bianca up around 4:15 and they head home and get ready for soccer training. So I stayed to hang out with my sister. Alex came to hang out too... and he was loving the babies and the babies were loving him. I think he busted Peyton's funny bone cuz she was laughing so much and so crazy... he was eating her toes, playing peek a boo, telling jokes - he had the girls going at Hello... they haven't seen him in at least a month or so... I think they enjoyed his visit. The babies got a lil fussy towards 7 o clock and I wish I had my camera, Alex was sitting on the coach rocking Peyton to sleep, it was very sweet. Oh yeah....We ate Taco Salad... yummie... my mom made the best taco salad ever...lots of cucumber and avacado.... now i'm craving it again....

2 comments:

  1. Dang girl should have told me so I could have got up and watched it. got nothing better to do with my sick ass-lmao-

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Look at you on TV. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete