Friday, June 30, 2006

Rolling

Guess who's rollin now? Peyton... She went from back to tummy. Lately when the girls are laying on their backs they spin around lots, wearing the hair off the back of the head, and they are always trying to roll over but the elbow stops them. NO MORE. Peyton has managed to overcome the elbow. I got it on video after the sixth time of rolling... So exciting... She took a nap and when she woke up, she rolled right onto her tummy, I think it scared her.

Sydney went from her tummy to her back first and now Peyton has first dibs on going from her back to her tummy.

Watch out - The girls are on the move....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Hey Girl, I can't wait to see you, Bianca and the babies again. Sounds like they're growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...the anonymous comment was from me. I couldn't remember my blogger password. I know...total loser! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete